You can submit a work-in-progress poster, to be displayed in a dedicated poster session.
Note that the requirement of a unique registered participant per oral paper does not apply to posters.
To submit a work-in-progress poster
31May19 – We have extended our poster submission deadline until 07 June 2019, unless the poster space fills up. (If it does fill up, we will post a notice here.)
- Download the MCS11 poster abstract template here
- Submit your abstract as a single PDF file by email to mcs11–at–unizar.es. Important: name your file as follows: WIP-surname1-surname2-surname3-etal.pdf, where you list up to three author surnames, and add etal if there are more than three authors.
- You will be notified of acceptance within a few working days.
- If accepted, print and bring your printed poster to the conference. The poster size should be A0.
To additionally present your poster in a three-minute flash-talk
05Apr19 – Our flash-talk capacity is full; you can still submit a poster but not a flash-talk.
- In the email submitting your poster abstract, state that you wish to present it in a three-minute flash-talk.
- Prepare a 3 slide presentation, in pdf format only, no multimedia.
- The three-minute limit will be strictly enforced.
- There will be no time for questions. Questions regarding your poster can be made after the session, by your poster.
- A participant can present only one flash talk for a single poster. The organisers may have to select posters for presentation if more flash talks are requested than time permits, but you will always be able exhibit your poster in the conventional way.
- Authors of accepted flash talks will be notified on 12 Apr 2019.