You can submit a work-in-progress poster, to be displayed in a dedicated poster session.
Additionally, you can (optionally) present your poster during a three-minute “flash talk” in a specific general session of flash talks.
Note that the requirement of a unique registered participant per oral paper does not apply to posters.
To submit a work-in-progress poster
- Download the MCS11 poster abstract template here
- Submit your abstract as a single PDF file by email to mcs11–at–unizar.es before 29 Mar 2019. Important: name your file as follows: WIP-surname1-surname2-surname3-etal.pdf, where you list up to three author surnames, and add etal if there are more than three authors.
- You will be notified of acceptance within a few working days.
- If accepted, print and bring your printed poster to the conference. The poster size should be A0.
To additionally present your poster in a three-minute flash-talk
Bring your research to the attention of a wider audience
- In the email submitting your poster abstract, state that you wish to present it in a three-minute flash-talk.
- Prepare a 3 slide presentation, in pdf format only, no multimedia.
- The three-minute limit will be strictly enforced.
- There will be no time for questions. Questions regarding your poster can be made after the session, by your poster.
- A participant can present only one flash talk for a single poster. The organisers may have to select posters for presentation if more flash talks are requested than time permits, but you will always be able exhibit your poster in the conventional way.
- Authors of accepted flash talks will be notified on 12 Apr 2019.