To submit a paper to MCS11…
Submissions and participation from any country are welcome.
- Use one of the following templates for your paper:
- Submit your paper (green: important issues, often overlooked):
- Prepare a single PDF file, less than 20MB in size.
- As first keyword in your paper, enter the name of the colloquia you are submitting the paper to. Colloquium names are indicated in capitals here. (Submissions prior to 22Nov18 that did not follow this rule do not need to resubmit.)
- Login or register to our MCS11 EasyChair site.
- In the submission on-line form, you will need to indicate the names, emails and organizations of your co-authors; you will also need to supply the abstract (you can copy and paste from your file).
- Select a single corresponding author for your paper.
- Essential for the review process: select from the “Topics” list in the submission form the Colloquium you are submitting your paper to.
- You need to indicate in the submission form who the presenter will be if the paper is accepted.
- Upload your single PDF file (no need to upload LaTeX or Word files).
- Extended paper submission closes on 8 Feb 2019
- Your paper will be reviewed by the MCS11 Co-chairs and Colloquia Organizers, and you will be notified of their decision by 15 Feb 2019 (if submitted by the original deadline of 18 Jan) or by 8 Mar (if submitted in the extended period).
- Note that for each paper a unique participant must have registered to participate in MCS11 by 15 Mar 2019; otherwise the paper will be withdrawn from the programme
Remember that you can alternatively submit a poster.