We are pleased to announce that selected MCS11 papers will be published in top combustion research journals, including Fuel, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Flow Turbulence and Combustion, Combustion Science and Technology and Fire Safety Journal. Additional journals may be added in the future.
Submissions and participation from any country are welcome.
- Use one of the following templates for your paper:
- Submit your paper:
- Prepare a single PDF file, less than 20MB in size.
- Important: as first keyword in your paper, enter the name of the colloquia you are submitting the paper to. Colloquium names are indicated in capitals here. (Submission prior to 22Nov18 that did not follow this rule do not need to resubmit.)
- Login or register to our MCS11 EasyChair site.
- In the submission on-line form, you will need to indicate the names, emails and organizations of your co-authors; you will also need to supply the abstract (you can copy and paste from your file).
- Note that you need to indicate in the submission form who the presenter will be.
- Upload your PDF file.
- Paper submission closes on 18 Jan 2019
- Your paper will be reviewed by the MCS11 Co-chairs and Colloquia Organizers, and you will be notified of their decision by 15 Feb 2019
- Note that for each paper a unique participant must have registered to participate in MCS11 by 15 Mar 2019; otherwise the paper will be withdrawn from the programme
Remember that you can alternatively submit a poster.