- Data in this website is controlled by the MCS11 organiser. They can be contacted by email at mcs11–at–unizar.es
- The data collected is used for getting in touch with you, charging you for the services provided under MCS11, and organising your participation in MCS11.
- The data you supply is shared with VIACONTE SL (the “Logistics Secretariat” of MCS11), a travel agency based in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, for the purpose of organising hotel reservations, travel and event attendance. You can contact VIACONTE SL at mcs11–at–viaconte.com.
- Data held in this website will be stored for a maximum of one year after the end of MCS11. The list of attendees to MCS11, including their email addresses, may be kept for up to two years after the end of MCS11, and may be used to inform you by email of the launch of the next MCS symposium in the series, MCS12.
- You may access, request the rectification of or request the erasure of the data held on this website at any time. You can at any time request that the email address we collected from you not be used to inform you of the launch of MCS12.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The provision of personal data requested in the registration form in this website is a requirement necessary to participate in MCS11.
General Data Protection Regulation NoticeNorberto Fueyo2018-09-28T20:07:19+00:00